April 14, 2015

Snoring.





Yesterday morning I was at my computer and I heard snoring. I thought it was one of the dogs as they some times snore. When I looked to my left expecting to find a snoring Duffy on the chair there, he was nowhere to be found. I looked behind me where Isadora often likes to sleep in a little basket but she wasn't there either. I was confused as the snoring continued. I left my office and searched the living room but couldn't find a snorer anywhere in sight. Nada. I returned to my office feeling a little baffled. Then I heard it again. It was unmistakable and it was definitely somewhere in my home office. Then I remembered the little hammock I had squeezed in the far corner of the room directly behind my desk. I immediately found the culprits and they truly sounded like two members of a stranded tuba symphony! I had never heard any of the cats snore before and they were rather impressive!







































Yes, I did wake Malou up with the camera flash!











But she quickly and easily resumed her two part snoring harmony leaving me guilt-free and chuckling!










Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. How funny! Boodie snores sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to laugh when we heard Malou and Levon had been snoring and how we wish we could have heard them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are precious. I love it when kitties cuddle :) I have a lot of snoring cats and a snoring hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my sisters snore too and I giggle at them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys...sew ewe were havin a snorin good time......

    oh, kay...bad joke we noe !!!!! ~~~~~~~~ ☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isso foi engraçado!
    Eles formam um dueto muito fofo hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. They looks so comfy and snuggly! Mes thinks mes could fits in there with them!
    Kisses
    Nelllie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look so comfy ! Our Angel Hercule snoozed very loud. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! You have kittenbaby band goin' on!
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. These two are too, too cute. Mom says that several of us often snore, but NOT nearly as loud as our dad! MOL! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)