April 13, 2015

Savouring vs. Relishing.






Isadora, " I am in the cat tent! I fit in here with no problem since I am smaller than all the cats except for Esme. Esme is unnaturally small.  At least that is my humble opinion!"









 Isadora, " When LP saw me in here she squealed! Well admittedly, the oddest things excite her!"










 Isadora, " She even went so far as to get me something special to make my "tenting" experience more enjoyable. Let's see. Where did I put it?! It's here somewhere. (Rummage, rummage)."










 Isadora, " It's a greenie bone! I take so much pleasure in devouring one of these! I relish them enormously!"









Isadora, " What's that Duffy?!"











 Duffy, " I was just saying that you relish bones and I savour them!"










 Duffy, "Lick. Lick. Lick. "












Duffy, "Nibble. Nibble. Nibble."













Isadora, " Crunch! Crunch! Crunch!"













Duffy, " Lick. Lick. Lick. I consume my greenie slowly but surely, savouring every morsel of it. Isadora, on the other  hand , relishes hers enthusiastically and devours it at the speed of light!"










Isadora, " All gone! Can you throw me another bone?!"










Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. Relish or savour - it looks like you two adorable woofies are going to have a tasty Monday!
    SEnding >>smooches<< to you two cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isadora, do the kitties know you're in there?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we can see that you two like those bones - nom, nom, nom!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally CUTE! Just wishin' we had all the sound effects to go with ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Savoring is nice, but if you eat it faster, you get more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my furiends! It's Dakota, (Cody's brother!!) Oh you are both so cute! I am like Isadora with my dental bones! I also "relish mine enthusiastically and devour it at the speed of light!" Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd have squealed, too, if I'd found you in there! What a pawsome place to enjoy a Greenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look delishus! And y'all are just da cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a yiummy Monday you sweeties are having!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can definitely understand why LP would squeal upon finding you in the cat tent. That is a mighty adorable sight!!! Mom admits that she squealed too. Enjoy your tasty treat in your cool new hang out spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do say the kitties when they see you in the tent ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. when de catz findz out ewe hada dawg bone in ther bed isadora....letz just say ewe R gonna noe de troo meenin oh de werd...dawg houz ~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. It doesn't get any cuter than the you of you!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, you two are so cute. We hope you got another bone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You two are so, so cute! Savoring or relishing, those bones look delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)