April 23, 2015

Pretty as a picture.





 Levon, " I love idioms. Like, "Handsome is as handsome does" and "Handsome devil" , both of which could be applied to me , I think. I mean, I am a bit of a devil but I can be quite nice at times too! And LP is always gushing about how handsome I am so that must be true, otherwise why would she gush until I blushed?!""













Levon, "Some idioms are less flattering. Like this idiom , " He has a face like a bulldog eating a wasp." Ouch! That couldn't be pretty! Or, " He is vertically challenged!" Which I guess could be said of me since I am not very tall in relation to a human's standard of height!"












Levon, " I like the idiom, "pretty as a picture". It always makes me think of Malou. On account she is!"













                               
                             Malou, Pretty as a Picture. For Kozmo. XO





                                                       








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



13 comments:

  1. Levon, my human wants to run her hands through your fur. Nervy, I know, but she loves the way Cornish Rex kitties feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just too adorable for words! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are as pretty as a picture too Levon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kozmo is a lucky mancat to have such a pretty lady friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levon você é muito bonito, sua mamãe diz a verdade e Kozmo tem olhos azuis lindos. Vocês parecem uma pintura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely handsome, Levon, and that is very sweet of you to say that about Malou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Levon we think you look very, furry handsome. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood....ore how bout ....

    if ya haz ten fish & seer up 15...ya willna haz any left for snax !!

    ???

    oh kay, knot a good eggs ampull troo lee

    heerz two a ton oh trout thurzday ta everee one ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better an idiom dan an idiot, MOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post and you, Levon are handsome! Handsome is, as Handsome does.

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Levon, we think you are a super handsome fellow, no matter how you phrase it! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Levon! Mes absolutely certain that you did this post just for me! I've missed you so much! I think it is time that you and me have a date. Komo wants to make it a double though, he thinks that picture of Malou is wonderful!
    Kisses from me to you and from Koz to Malou,
    Jo Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)