April 2, 2015

Mitalee Rises to the Occasion.





Mitalee , " If you know me, you know I love to hunt birds from afar! I'm one of those cool cats who would bring a little present to LP daily if I were allowed outside. I have what you could call an elevated "hunt" instinct. But I don't like heights so I would do all my hunting on the ground! That is to say, I'm not much of a climber or jumper."











 Mitalee, " Look at me now! Do I look a little uncertain? LP just placed me on one of the window seats. I never come here on my own on account I don't like heights. And as I already mentioned , I'm not a climber! LP decided I needed to take the plunge and try it out regardless of my uncertainty.   She is full of "great"  ideas like that. She claims I will love it since this is the best seat in the house for bird watching!"












Mitalee, " I DO see those little birdies very well from this vantage point! "











Mitalee, " Hmmm. It's almost as if I am out there flying through the air with them! "













 Mitalee, " Maybe this window seat thing isn't such a bad idea after all!"












Mitalee, " Now I'm starting to wonder what took me so long to get up here!!"










Have a Great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. My human said that while we were on the plane to Portland, I was higher than the birds! I don't know if I believe her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you will visit that window often Mitalee so we can see you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.....that looks like a great spot and you look cute up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitalee...we iz mor N happee ya like yur new chillaxin spot....knot sew much sew on heerin de BURD newz.....watch squireelz, vizshuz deer, nozee nayborz....ore any combo oh de men shuned...just knot BURD...
    ☺ trust uz on thiz one !!!

    heerz two a happee easturr ~~~~~ dino eggz onlee ~~~~burd free kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat window seat looks pawsome. We all luv heights round here, maybe a lil too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitalee we are opposites! I LOVE being up high but don't show any desire to chase birds (go figure)....I love chasing mouseys!! You like to be low, but want birdies! We don't make sense! love, Cody xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful you now can enjoy the window seat and great view of the birds! I hope you will find your way back there again soon! Maybe LP will offer you a little boost!

    I love your pretty little face, BTW.

    Love to All,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Mitalee! You got there in the end!! MOL xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a purrfect spot to watch almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great view you have there, Mitalee. Do you think you'll try climbing up there on your own next time?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your Bird TV Mitalee ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Mitalee! Mes wishes my window seat was here, Alas we was not expecting to be here so long or mes sure Mommy would has bringed it.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Antes tarde do que nunca querida Mitalee!
    Aproveite sua nova descoberta.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitalle, you looked so uncertain and frightened at first, but the final photo does show that you have warmed up to the idea of the perch. We can't wait to find out if you decide to go there on your own in the future. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)