March 10, 2015

Random Esme.




Esme is the most difficult critter in the cottage to capture on film. She has the uncanny ability to know when I am approaching her with the camera even when I am rooms away from her! She prepares for my invasion of her privacy by first closing her eyes and will often get up and walk away from me as I am walking toward her camera in hand (or with camera behind my back in the hopes that I will capture her essence by surprise!). She is a special kitty as she is as gentle as she is delicate. Esme is my heart cat who sleeps in my arms every night.  I am always surprised (and genuinely pleased) when she shows affection for someone other than me. Here are a few random photos of her I managed to "steal" for your viewing pleasure!






















































































Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. Aww, beautiful Esme, thank you for sharing your gorgeous face with us!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme is lovely - tell her she shouldn't be so camera shy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme is such a tiny lady and looks so dainty - she's almost like a fine china doll.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are seriously sweet photos Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you're enjoying your sun puddle, Miss Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme's sweetness and gentleness comes through in her photos. What a precious girl. The second to last photo is my favorite. Delilah sleeps in my arms as well - it is just the sweetest thing. Sending love to Precious Esme and the rest of the critters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos ! We're glad your mom succeed in stealing them, Esme ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. esme.....I SEE a camera and I run...how dare someone try to take MY photo, without asking MY purrmission first....and I've been like this for my whole life....I soooooo understand where you are coming from...hugs girl from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme! Yous just like me!!! Mes HATES having my picture taken and mes is so furry good at closing my eyes just as the camera clicks (even with no flash) . Jo Jo is the same!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet tiny girl you are, Esme. Please don't hide your cuteness from us... we need you little one! ❤ & ❤ to you.
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, I think your mom did a great job !
    All your photos are pretty clear & you look wonderful !!!! Serious !
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme is an adorable sweet angel...I can almost feel the softness of her soul reflected in her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esme, we LOVE your sunpuddle shots, you sweet, tiny little thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The next to last photo is our favorite. What a sweetie. Astrid is Mom's heart cat. She so wishes she would sleep with her. But Astrid stays downstairs of her own volition so she does not have to interact with the other cats. Sleep well sweet Esme and Mom Sophie. What a special bond you share. XOCK. Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)