March 13, 2015

Heat Source with Mitalee.





 Mitalee, " Can you guess where I am? It is the perfect spot to relax on an overcast and gloomy day!"












 Mitalee, " I am roughing it ! I am on the floor in front of the radiators ! "












Mitalee, " No bed or scratcher for me. Nary a blanket in sight either! They are strategically arranged near the radiators for me but if it is going to be a cold and miserable day, I don't want anything to come between me and that delicious heat!"











Mitalee , " Zzzzzzzzzzzzz."










Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies!
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. I think a radiator is the perfect place to hang out on cold days! Down here, we are having a heat wave, so we have windows open and fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You enjoy that heat source, Mitalee!
    PS-You look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it's cold like that we take it in turns to sit on the cat scratcher right in front of the radiator - toasty!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have one of those but I'd be right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Today is a little chilly...mes would LOVES to has one of those Mitalee!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cozy spot for a catnap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mitalee...a snax tray rite next two ewe, N yur all set !! enjoy de heet ☺

    heerz two a zingel…zander…ziege…kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Radiators are the best place to be during cold days ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I so want to give you a little cuddle! You are adorable there with your toasty radiator!
    Love you, Little Mitalee,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought so!!!! Smart kitty!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute photos. I miss radiators, my childhood home had them and they were great for warming clothes on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mitalee, you definitely have a game plan for cold days. We love seeing that floofy belly. Mom is sending kisses for it. You are just so squeee worthy! XOCK. Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)