March 16, 2015

Four things about Isadora.










Isadora, " I wanted to share four things about myself that you may not know. First, my complete name (as named by LP) is : Isadora Gypsy Rose. I usually go by Issa, pronounced , Eeessa. I was born in the back of a commercial store and was given up at five months of age when I was adopted by LP and Daddyman.  I am a purebred toy parti poodle. Parti means I have two colours on my furs. I have  a little patch of white on my chest. I am fourteen years old!"















Isadora, "  Number Two.  One of my pet names is , Sunshine. I love treats but not stuffies... that's baby stuff (clears throat), Duffy!"












Isadora, " I am the second smallest critter in the cottage after Esme. Esme as some of you may know, weighs four pounds. I weigh six pounds!"












Isadora, " I used to chase balls for hours at the park and I was even faster than some of the big dogs but now I have to take it easy. I also used to swim in the ocean. I guess you could say I am a Brave Bear. That is what LP claims. Also, I am cute and very sweet!! I don't have a mean bone in my body! Oops! That might be bragging. . . Anyway , I think that might be more than four now. Actually ,  I don't really know how to count but four sounded good! Teeheehee. It was fun to share a few things about myself with you. See you later , alligator! "










Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Isadora, you's so cute! My momma just wants to pick ya up and hug ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We knew you were small Isadora but didn't realise you were so tiny and we both weigh more than you!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I didn't know you were so tiny! My kitty siblings are bigger than you. I guess grreat things DO come in small packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutie-pie and you sure make us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to learn more about you. You sure are tiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. isadora...knot onlee did we enjoy reedin yur storee, but we could all hope ta look az good at 14 !! knot ina bazillion wood we had guessed ewe bee 14 !!! its all de fish ewe eat.... rite !! ☺

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mowzers, we had no idea you were so TINY, Issa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness! I weigh twice as much as you, Issa!! You sure are cute! I don't think I would be afraid of you at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so cute ! We hadn't realize you were so tiny ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Golly yous is tiny! Mommy used to babysits at a house where the lady bred little tiny dpoodles like yous. Shes LOVED the teeny tiny puppies. Yous is pretty spry for a older lady (like mes)
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isadora, thanks for sharing those things about you. We never realized how tiny you are! All three of us here are bigger than you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved learning more about you and I would never think that you are 14! You look like a baby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sunshine, I wish you could have gone on and on about yourself a little more. I didn't know so many of those things about how sweet you are. You are such a tiny little girl! I would love to hold you and at 6 pounds, I would be able to!

    Bless you Little Sweetheart. Please tell us more about yourself soon!

    I love you, Issa,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so precious, Isadora.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a cutie-pie , Isadora !
    I guess I weigh more than you too :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Issa, you look like a young woofie at 14, but we know little dogs live a long time. Our mommy had a cock-a-poo that weighed about five pounds and lived to 18. Thanks for sharing these interesting facts about yourself. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)