March 2, 2015

Flowers and Bow Tie with the pups.





Duffy, " Our friends at Kitty Cat Chronicles have a clever and talented Mama who makes flowers and bow ties for kitties and doggies to wear. I am wearing a bow tie she made for me."











Duffy, " I believe I look quite handsome in my new bow tie , wouldn't you agree ?!" 











Isadora, " I have TWO flowers for my harness. I can't wear a collar but Emily was able to make me flowers that can be adjusted to wear on my harness."








































Isadora, " We love our new accessories and plan to wear them a lot this summer! We know they will make people smile as we walk by them. If you would like to buy a flower or a bow tie from Emily, contact her through her blog Kitty Cat Chronicles. Thank you Emily! "









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. You'll both look like you're wearing your best accessories and you both look so cute.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look darling!!! Those are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all sure are rockin' those bow ties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you both look so adorable!!! I'm glad that the velcro adjustment worked out okay. I hope that you all enjoy them very much! I can't get over how cute you look!!!
    Thank you for sharing about your accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are wonderful!! Though you wouldn't catch me wearing any such thing MOL x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys...ewe look awesum in yur bow tiez & yur flowers....sophie N crew doez a grate job makin theeze !! happee mackerull monday ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those is LOVELY! Bow Ties, Flowers they is the sweetest! Too bad our Hairy Slobbery Sister is such a tom boy!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very stylish ! The ties and the flowers are adorable ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog today and making a comment. We treasure our friends, and you are one of them. i think your bow tie looks really cool. M said she's going to go over and see if she can get one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all look adorable. Those are great bows and flowers and for a good cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look amazing!! I love bow-tie and new harness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duffy and Isadora, you look terrific in your new accoutrements! The Kitty Cat Chronicles Mama sure is talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We girls all have flowers and Mau has a bowtie. We wore them all through the holidays. They really are beautiful. Mom Emily is very talented. You two look quite adorable! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)