February 5, 2015

Who done it?!!

































































Levon , " Who did this?!! What a mess! You think it's me, don't you?! But it was Esme aka Tiny Dancer! She can also be , Tiny Pain in the A**!"












Esme , " Am  I being falsely accused?! How dare he! I would never do such a thing! I am far too sure footed to make a mess like that!"











 Levon, " Have you ever been in a tent with a mosquito? I rest my case!"











Esme, " Mosquito, smuchquito! I'll never admit to it! And in any case, LP would never believe it of her baby, angel face! That would be ME!! And I didn't do it!! Mwahahahaha!"











Have a Great Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


P. S. Esme done it!

18 comments:

  1. Well... whoever did it, I am totally impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither of us saw or heard anything.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look too innocent. It must have been an intruder! Yup - that's the story, an intruder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, you guys must have a poltergeist!! I know that none of YOU would've made that kind of a mess, so it's the ONLY explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!!! whoever it was they sure did a job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! Some mysterious bad cat broke into your house, made that mess and left again, hiding his access point behind him! You guys are lucky to have escaped this nefarious unknown strange bad cat's plot unscathed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a hard time believing such a tiny kitty could make such a mess! We hope that mosquito was big and tasty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tee! Hee! Mes good at deniability too Esme!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. With your crew, any one of them could be guilty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a mess ! Are you both sure that only one of you was involved ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. 18 cents anda sack oh friez sayz de naybor dawg did it....N who let him in.....yea...de other naybor dawg.....♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was pretty sure it wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is quite a mess!!
    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like somebody had a cat fit or a major case of the zoomies. If any of us make that kind of a mess, we don't admit it. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)