February 28, 2015

Sunday Selfies with Isadora.




 Isadora, " I am joining our sweet furiends at , The cat on my head , for their fun Sunday Selfies! Here is my profile selfie. It's a bit boring so I tried again!"











Isadora, " I shut my eyes tight in this second selfie! I am always anticipating a flash even if a flash is not necessary or forthcoming!"











Isadora, " I believe this is my best shot! Can you spot the piece of grass at your right , stuck to the corner of my mouth? I was grazing on grass. I love grazing on grass! Do you?!"













                Don't forget to HOP!! It's a wonderful way to meet new friends :)







Have a Sunny Sunday!
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. Great selfies! I like me some grass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see that blade...we like grass too but so often it...um..."returns"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww you are sooooooo cute. It looks like the wind is blowing your facial furs back some too. We love that look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too love grazing on grass , Isadora !
    I think all three selfie´s are grreat !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isadora, we are selecting the second photo as our favorite as you are definitely smiling in that one. A smiling woofie is super cute. Sorry to have gotten behind in visiting again. We are now going to check out what we have missed. Thanks so much for continuing to join and support or blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They call me the grass-cat :D Love your selfies, Isadora :D Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me is sure that our hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon is a goat! She LOVES grass! She misses that ours is all winter dead right now (so does mes)
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blades of grass add a certain something!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice selfies! She always looks like she is smiling. Please visit us for a cat in the hat mat and hat giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isadora those are some super Selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should take some outdoor selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isadora você fez um ótimo trabalho!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sweet Issa, I loved seeing your cute little smiling face today!

    Our Happy Dog used to really enjoy the wheat grass I grew for our indoor kitties! He just loved it!

    Have a good week all of you!
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your selfies, Isadora!
    Purrs,
    Gus, Pearl, and Jaq

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grass IS pretty yummy, isn't it, Isadora? Great selfies, pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. If we eat grass Mum gets annoyed - we make ourselves sick! Oh yeah and we wait until we come inside on the carpet.....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)