January 18, 2015

Sunday Selfies!



We are joining The cat on my head for their funtastic Sunday Selfies! Duffy is being featured today and he wanted to give you the backstory to his selfie. Take it away Duffy!









 Duffy, " First , I have to tell you that I was looking a bit dishevelled before my selfie and LP decided to give me a haircut herself even though she is not a dog groomer!"











Duffy, " She claimed she hasn't had time to take me or Isadora to the groomer's and she needed to , "tidy me up a little"!"











 Duffy, " Truthfully? Who admits to that level of neglect?!!"













 Duffy, " Here is my selfie after my amateur haircut!"













Duffy, " Apparently she has an unsteady hand. It's a bit of a chop job! I guess I'll have to live with it the way it is whether I like it or not . Has anybuddy experienced this type of wreckage before or am I the only lucky one?!!  "


















Have a sunny and easy Sunday!
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

21 comments:

  1. I'm glad my human's biweekly grooming of me does not include trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think that is a good haircut and that is one great Selfie. You all have a great Sunday and tell the mom we received her very nice item in the mail.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sure if the grooming was not to your taste you could always blame the gale force winds here in the UK!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your selfies are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Duffy did your Mum think home done trim made you look cute?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite sure I wouldn't let a human near me with a pair of scissors! We think you just needed a little brushing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice selfie- I think you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. I'm super glad I don't need haircuts. Who KNOWS what Momma would come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she did a GREAT job! Since you are a woofie, I had to stop over and tell you myself! I think you know me, I am Cody's woofie brother! www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look good no matter the furs...

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy, your hair cut is very fashionable. You are looking so very handsome, even if your mom's hand was a bit unsteady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you're very well hairdressed. Like the selfies too :) Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yous still does look marvelous!!! Mes thinks yous is one sweet doggy!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two are the cutest woofies in the WORLD! I keep saying it because it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You both did really good with your selfies this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Luckily my momma don't attempt cuttin my furs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well let´s put it like this , I´m furry happy that I never need a haircut *mol*

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. We don't need hair buts but, we guess, * thinks hard * Maybe its better than not having a cut at all - right? So you look a bit neater around the edges * doubtful look* - er Right?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Duffy, if Angel Smacker, one of our woofie predecessors, was still around, she could commiserate with you. Mom used to do all her haircuts. She was an itty bitty cock-a-poo that Mom got in college (when she was super poor). We don't think your mommy could do anything to take away your natural cuteness. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)