January 24, 2015

Sunday Selfies with the boys in the cottage.







Levon, " I was attempting to take a selfie and this fantastically intriguing and sweet smelling thing got in my way!"














Duffy, " No. . . I was attempting to take a selfie and LEVON got in the way! I wanted to show you my new hat and kerchief and hair cut. LP finally had me groomed professionally and I look much better now!"











We are joining our furiends at the Cat on my head for their fun and multifarious selfies. Click HERE if you would like to join the fun and visit other participants!








Have a sunny Sunday.
See you tomorrow!
the critters in the cottage xo 

26 comments:

  1. That hat looks good on the both of you... Cuteness overload :)
    Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you both have great selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duffy, you are a vision of adorableness. Were you wearing your lovely accessories when Levon was admiring them? He appears to me on your head. Have a delightful easy Sunday. Mom sends love and hugs to Mom Sophie. Thanks so much for continuing to join and support our blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selfies. I hope you say yes to beautiful Jo Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you take great selfies! - Gus, Pearl, and Jaq

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look totally terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duffy, you look fah-bu-lous! :-)

    Levon is kind of photo-bombing your selfie in the first pic. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both too lovely selfies! Purrs, Rhette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute selfies!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look adorable .... according to The Staff MOL xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both have taken cute selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duffy! You are looking quite fashionable! Love the new do and the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a super cute hat. It suits you to a t. Hmmm... T? Tee? MOUSES! I, Nerissa the Cat, don't know how to spell that!!! What IS this world comin' to?

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee! We think BOTH of these are wonderful selfies, sweet pals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think those lovely accessories got in the way at all! They make the selfies extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selfies! Duffy, we love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You both look great to me! And Dad and Family too!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)