January 3, 2015

Sunday Selfies and the Cozy Kitty Fundraiser.










Levon, " I am joining The Cat on my head today for their fun , Sunday Selfies! As you can SEE (heehee) I took a very close , close-up of my eye! The sun was refracting around my furs which I think made the photo look kind of coolio! "












Levon, " If you  HOP , you will enjoy more Sunday Selfies!












Levon, " I also wanted to tell you about a fundraiser that the CELESTIAL KITTIES are having to collect green papers to help out a private rescue named , Winnie's Wish."












 Levon, " The Celestial Kitties have a Mama who is very talented and generous. She is making kitty beds for the fundraiser. I am sitting on the bed we ordered from her."













 Levon, " It is a crocheted bed but they also have mats and other beds available in a variety of pretty patterns that you can choose from. The bed I am lying on is very well made and I love it!! I think LP should order more though. Afterall, there are four cats in this household and only one crocheted bed made exclusively for me! "










                                            Click HERE to find out more about the fundraiser. Simply click on the Cozy Kitty Fundraiser badge (once you are directed to the Celestial Kitties' blog) on their side bar. You will find all the information you need there.











Have an easy and Sunny Sunday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




22 comments:

  1. The Celestial Kitties' human always has the best fundraisers for Winnie's Wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that eye close up selfie! Thanks for sharing the fabulous fundraiser and enjoy your New Year Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cool selfie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the close-up selfie, Levon! Very cool. And thanks for sharing about the fundraiser - that bed looks really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye close up selfie is a very cool selfie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selfies guys. i think those mats are pretty cool too. Thanks for telling us about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Levon! I just love it when you are on the blog! Nellie keeps teasing me though...but I don't care! It looks like there is room on that lovely mat for me too!
    We loves the Winnie's Wish Fundraisers! Last year we got a whole bunch of toys, I am going to have to get Nellie to steal Mommy's plastic for me so I can get a matching bed.
    Kisses to my dearest Levon
    Jo Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice selfie and what nice beds to help a good cause. Love Rhette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, you took great photos today and the beds over at Celestial Kitties are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the eye selfie!! Coolio indeed!! Will check out the fundraiser :) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love your selfie, Levon! And that's a really cool bed you have. It looks very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That eye selfie is unique and COOL, Levon! And thank you for sharing about the Celestial Kitties' awesome fundraiser for Winnie's Wish. They always have such neat fundriasers. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooh, we love crocheted things...and you model your beddie so well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking good, Levon!!! My, what beautiful eyes you have!

    Happy New Year!
    love,
    Glogirly, Katie & Waffles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely selfie!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, very unique selfie!
    Thank you so much for sharing about our fundraiser!! So glad you like the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We've both got Winnie's Wish beds a few weeks ago and we love them - funnily enough Mum has done a post for Thursday about them. May be we can ask Mum if she can send Andrea a donation for Winnie's Wishes.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great selfie of eye ! Your are an artist !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that is a special selfie, so close up to your eye. Well done Those beds that Andrea mades are really nice. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We like your selfie, Levon. It's very much like the one Astrid did of her eyes. Thanks for letting us know about the beds. Mom will check them out. Thanks for joining and sopporting our blog hop. XOCK, Kitties Blue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)