January 9, 2015

Practicing with Mitalee.




 Mitalee, " I've been practicing my New Year's resolution all week. And I can honestly say I am becoming fairly proficient at unbending!" 
                    














 Mitalee , " There is of course a little problem that makes me less proficient than I would otherwise like to be."                  















 Mitalee, " I don't need to go into lengthy details about my problem since you also have to deal with stalking pawparazzi!"














Mitalee, " Luckily SHE eventually does go away leaving me to my coveted and near perfected , unbending!"















Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Ya look like you're doin good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every confidence in you!

    P.S: Hope my surprise arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mustn't take any notice of the pawparazzi Mitalee if you pretend you can't see them maybe they'll get bored and wander off.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mustn't take any notice of the pawparazzi Mitalee if you pretend you can't see them maybe they'll get bored and wander off.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When one is as cute as you, you have to deal with the Pawparazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mitalee...yur last foto iz price less !! ♥

    heerz two a warm, walleye, whitefish week oh end !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee, your curly furs are so precious! Our Mommy would just love to run her fingers through them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done ! We hope you enjoyed your Friday despite the pawparazzi ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing a great job despite being stalked by the pawparazzi. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you're doing an excellent job at unbending.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great start for your New Year's Resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Practice AND privacy will make purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every one of these poses is total purrfection. We think you should take up purrfessional modeling. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)