January 27, 2015

Levon asks Jo Jo.






Levon, "I just realized Valentine's day is fast approaching! Jo Jo from Nellie in the city  asked me to be her Valentine but I didn't ask her to be mine! I know it's a bit early. . . but the early cat catches the bird . . . or something like that . . . so I had better get to it! " 


























Levon, "Jo Jo,  I'll be listening for your answer on the airwaves of love."











Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo





12 comments:

  1. I'm SO HAPPY the package arrived! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you two are purrfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexon love is in the air if Jo Jo asked you to be her valentine.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Levon, I bet Jo Jo will love that nice invitation. Bet she says 'yes'. You all have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....that is so sweet. Jo Jo is a lucky kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sure she'll accept. How could she not? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood...pleez ta cod say ewe will leeve de burd equayshunz outta thiz tho we noe jo jo will still say yes !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    Bet she says, ♥♡♥ "YES!" ♥♡♥.
    Who could resist, You Sweet Thing!
    Love from me, too,
    Lily
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could she resist such a handsome and romantic proposal?! Levon, you sure know how to get the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so totally sweet and romantic. Lily wishes that sweet Leo was still here to be here Valentine again this year. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giullieta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)