January 26, 2015

Isadora tries something new.






Isadora, " A new groomer cut my furs on Friday. Our friend , angel Pip's person, gave us this idea as she started using this service when Pip was unwell. As some of you may know, I have an enlarged heart now and it is best for me to not get stressed out by anything. Going to the groomer's can be stressful, especially here in Vancouver where you usually stay for the day." 











Isadora, " My groomer comes to me! She parks a big van in front of the cottage and grooms me inside the van! Look! The image on her van even looks like angel Pip!"










Isadora, " She did a most excellent job! She even clipped on little butterflies on the furs of my ears. It only took an hour and then I was back on my cosy bed again!"











Isadora, " I'm laughing here. I'm messing with LP! I turn my head every time she wants to get a head on shot of me. Heehee. Hee."











Isadora, " Oopsie! I wasn't quick enough and she got me! Having a groomer come to you is not that much more expensive then going to a groomer's. For those of you who find groomer's stressful, this may be a consideration."









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. How beautiful you look! The groomer did a great job. PS: it was very nice meeting you. We luff to see new faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think your look wonderful Isadora.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! Isadora, you are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that the groomers come to you! You deserve it. And you look positively awesome.

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a grreat idea! I'm lucky that Boxer furs don't require any additional help to look FABULOUS, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pawsome! She did do a great grooming job--and back at home in an hour? Priceless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isadora... wow! You look absolutely beautiful and adorable! Love the little butterfly clips. What a wonderful service :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely like the Princess you are! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Brian, you ARE totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fine idea! You look very nice so give Mom a nice lick for being so thoughtful
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice that the groomer comes to you : you look adorable ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isadora, you look so very pretty and we are so glad that this new thing of a groomer coming to you was positive for you, that was a great idea! Hope y'all have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is great that the groomer comes to you. Very nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isadora, you look beautiful. We love your butterfly clips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isadora, you look so amazingly cute! Your ear furs are beautiful - just sweet! You and your mom must be so happy with the great cut the groomer gave you! And I am so pleased that they come right to your home to make this all much easier for you. So happy for all of you!
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's why we love our vet. She comes to us unless one of us is sick and needs a special visit. Isadora, you look absolutely darling. We love how floofy your ears look. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giullieta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)