January 23, 2015

Hopeful Mitalee.





Mitalee, " It's already Friday! Me and Malou pretty much monopolised the blog this week. I like the camera and I often throw myself at it. If I can be found when it is out , that is!" 










Mitalee, " It's raining here in Vancouver and that forces the birdies into hiding! I remain on high alert by the window though. I am hopeful." 











Mitalee, " I know I can appear deceptively sweet but if I could talk to the birds, you know, get nice and close to them, actually get outside at all, I would have a nice, fashionable, feathery, bird shawl to keep me warm by now."












Mitalee, " But I am an inside cat. I can only admire birds from afar. All I can do is remain hopeful that birdies show up at the feeders at all!" 










Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies!
the critters in the cottage xo





18 comments:

  1. Mitalee, I can go outside on a leash - and I still can't get up close and personal with the birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go out and up onto the roof to talk to the birdies Mitalee but they always fly away.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have some good bird TV there, Mitalee.You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures of you, Mitalee! Any sign of my package? I found the receipt and am going to start tracing the package through the post office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would look beeYOUtiful with a feathery shawl. I think you should get the chance to go outside and, er, shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet photos- I hope the birdies visit your feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee, next time Jo Jo visits, talk to her about birding! She is furry good at pursuing them!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have rain and now we finally have sunshine! We are gonna get snow this weekend though

    ReplyDelete
  9. hold de fone, mayo N cheeze.. with out ricotta...?

    we knead ta haza seer ee iz talk mitalee....

    B) thanx full ta cod ya canna see de bass terd burdz
    Y) wood ewe wanna wear burd skin
    4) yur sake due knot admire em frum a far, neer far. cloze, ore next door



    heerz two a goatfish N guppy kinda week oh end !!♥♥♥



    ReplyDelete
  10. Querida Mitalee espero que você consiga ver um pássaro e talvez conversar um pouco com ele.
    Boa sorte!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a feeder full of birds for your admiration...

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're always hopeful that the birdies will come too close to our catio. MOL!
    Looking pretty, Mitalee!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mitalee, we hope the rain stops and you get some good Bird TV to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Mitalee, what fun you and Delilah would have. You are kindred spirits indeed! Those birdies better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mitalee, you are so preciously adorable and a perfect model. We could see your adorableness efurryday. Hope the birdies showed up. Hope you'll join us Sunday for our Selfies Blog Hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mitalee, we hope you gets lots of birdies near your window. We get to see quite a few at our feeder.

    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike


    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty Mitalee, we are also hoping that some birdies come to eat at your feeder!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)