January 12, 2015

Esme as a pudu.









Esme , " LP claims snapping a photo of me is like finding a pudu in a South American  forest and capturing it on film. It's virtually impossible! Pudus are one of LP's favourite animals so I suppose that could also be taken as a compliment."












                                   Pudu : The world's tiniest deer.






















Esme , "  But can a pudu do this?! I think not! Pudus don't have delicate, wee paws!"














Esme, " Now please excuse my so called "pudu evasiveness" as I retreat to my lair.  Pudus no doubt don't have lairs! Favourite animal my foot! Doesn't even come close to a cat!"















Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo











16 comments:

  1. Esme, I think you are way awesomer than a pudu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme, Do not confuse !
    You are da best & You are a kitty !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say, I've never heard of a Pudu before!! Blogging is an education for sure MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think the Pudu is very cute but nowhere near as lovely as you Esme.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of a Pudu. Gosh are they adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! My! Cod! Yous is much cuter than a Pudu!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat pudu is cute, but nuffin compared to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. esme.....care full...re gard less oh ther size, deer iz vizshuz....as iz squirrel....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Esme...that pudu is no way as cute as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme-you are the zenith of grace and delicate beauty.
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom and I had never heard of pudus. They are cute but you are cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, you and the pudu are both adorable. And you are cute enough to share the spot light - well for one post anyway! lol
    Love to you and pudu,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had never heard of a Pudu, much less ever seen a photo of one. What an adorable little creature, but NO animal can compete with a cat! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)