January 20, 2015

A New Box for Mitalee , Queen of the boxes.






Mitalee, " Yoohoo! Over  here (me with my leg in the air)! I am cleaning the cobwebs out of my new box!"












Mitalee , " It's just the right hight for snoopervising!"











 Mitalee , " It has all sorts of little peek-a-boo holes!"












                                                     Peek-a-boo!
                                                         










 Mitalee, " I just thought of something!"













Mitalee " This may very well be my favourite box yet!"












Have a terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. That box looks really fun - it's got so many extra added features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful box, Mitalee!
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  3. you most definitely are the Queen of the Boxes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That surely must be the best box ever Mitalee.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a grreat boxer, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box, Mitalee.
    Now if it just had some bedding in it....
    Heh-heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mitalee. You are beyond beautiful. My mommy is still totally loving you and as always, I don't mind cause I know she loves me. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the most excellent box!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can see why, too! Pawesome new box, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That IS an extra special box! We are jealous of it for sure - you've got some great little holes to peek out of! Have fun in your box, Queen Mitalee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peek-a-Boo back, Sweetheart! You are so cute in there. I loved seeing this as it brightens my day!

    Love to you and all,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. mitalee...addz a snax tray inn side ther N yur all set !!! ♥♥♥ that iz one awesum box !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mommy fell in love with you in every photo, but the peek-a-boo photo is beyond adorable. You have purrsonality plus, little girl. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)