December 22, 2014

A Monday Medley of Christmas Cheer and a Fact.





Mitalee," I like this kind of Christmas cheer. I can look foolish festive! without inconvenience! "












Mitalee, " This is even more cheerful. I am under the Christmas tree happy and relaxing."














Malou, " I have been made into a wee Licorice Elf amongst visions of wrapping paper , tissue paper and bows I would like to shred presents, dancing around my head!"












 Levon, " I am wearing our jingle bell Christmas collar.We love bells around here!"












 Levon, "As you can see it fits me like a glove and I quite like it!"












Esme , " I am wearing the same jingle bell collar. Fact : It doesn't fit me like a glove like it does Levon , on account Levon weighs eleven pounds, and I weigh four pounds! But I still like spreading Christmas Cheer and I don't mind wearing it even if it is a little bit big on me! I just won't budge in case I trip on it . . ."











Have a Marvelous Monday!
Only three more sleeps until Christmas.
You'd better be nice!
the critters in the cottage xo



25 comments:

  1. Oh Esme, your jingle collar looks like it fall right off! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like those "dress-up" that happen AFTER the photo, too. Just click and you're all dressed up.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are dressed so festive that our Mom is considering buying us some Christmas ensembles.
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking as though you'd like Father Christmas to arrive soon - only 3 more sleeps to go plus a squillion naps.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all really do look festive and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - looks like you are in the Christmas spirit....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The human knows better than to put bells around my neck! We do think you look rather festive in them, Levon. (That collar is probably too heavy for Esme to even move!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look SO ready for Christmas! We prefer the "after-the-fact" type of decorations, too. :)

    Hugs!

    Moosey, Gracie and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas precious spirits. Love you each one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chrissymouse spirit touched each of you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little Esme, that collar is HUGE on you. But you do look festive in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving all of this Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yous guys looks marvelous! Yous sure getting in the Christmas Spirit. Wes gotted your pictures today!
    Jo Jo kept drooling on the Computer!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh we really like that wee Licorice elf!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Y'all be so adowable and festive. We fink yous all look gawjus. Merry Christmas.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vocês todos estão muito bonitos e prontos para a festa de Natal.
    Pequena Esme você é muito fofa!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sure getting in the Christmas Spirit at your place !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love you guys' outfit & smile :)


    For Tis Season,
    May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.


    MEOWRY CHRISTMAS 2014 !!!

    THANKS FOR THE BEST FRIENDSHIP

    LOTS OF LOVE
    ❤ ❤ ❤

    PUDDY & FAMEOWLY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Esme you are very small, but perfect in every way! :) Merry Christmas to you all x0x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all look so special. We had no idea what an itty bitty thing you are, Esme. You are a pocket-sized kitty. XOCK, Kitties Blue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)