November 19, 2014

Sweet little setup.



LP , "I woke up this morning to find the latest and newest box addition to the household standing upright with a few kitty treasures in it. I am not responsible for this sweet little setup! I went to get the camera and lo and behold! somebuddy showed up to show me who had been playing house!"










                                                      Sweet Little Setup










 Malou , " Oh good! It's still all intact. Mine. Rub. My. Stink. On. You. Housie."











 Malou, " Yup. My little ball is still here too."










 Malou, " Of course I set this up all by myself! May I remind you , I DO have four paws and a mouth!"









 Malou, " Humans can be so full of themselves!"












Malou, " Now would you excuse me? I'd like to bathe in peace! "










Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo 

18 comments:

  1. SOMEkitty has a flair for interior design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could teleport over and find the wood on our Mum's desk as it looks a real mess!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou, you're so talented you could have your own HGTV show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're curious how you keep that treasure to yourself.

    Pee Ess: Someone ate a lot of broccoli for that house ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC that is so cute! Malou playing house :) Can we borrow her to come design our play house too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some mighty fine decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Malou! You have a purr-fect touch for design and decor! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malou, you've got yourself a pretty nice set up there. And you did that all by yourself? Maybe you could become a kitty interior decorator. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute decorated box ! So stylish ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little homemaker you have there!
    ✦Interiors By Malou!✦ Sweet!
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow dat is a pawsum set up. Seems evewyfin' a kitty needs is wight there. Hmmmm 'cept maybe sum nip and tweats. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Summer, Malou! Could you do a makeover at my place? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a very creative side your are showing Malou! Very nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mowzers, Malou, don't the humans have any sense of style? We can totally see your paw in that design! (MOL)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)