October 21, 2014

Where is Esme?





LP, " I went looking for Esme last night around her dinner time and went through the usual panic when I couldn't find her in her usual hanging out spots. She is so tiny it is easy to imagine her sneaking out a door and into the outdoors without being noticed. Of course she was exactly where I should have looked first! :)










                                         
                                     Where is Esme? Not in her " oyster bed" !














                             Not under the painting table in her favourite hammock!













                                           Not on her favourite window seat!













                                            But of course she WAS in her bassinet!











                       
                                                       Precious wee one. I won't disturb you.













Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. My human was calling all over for me today, and couldn't find me! Well, I was stuck in the closet and trying to tell her where I was - I just wasn't being too loud about it. Maybe I wasn't so keen on being found, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We knew Esme was a small girl but until we saw her curled up there we didn't realise she was quite that petite. She is just like a tiny doll.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet baby!!!! I lose my mind when I can't find Cody and he is MUCH bigger! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme really IS tiny!!! And she looks so cute and sweet all curled up in her bassinet. Too cute.
    Mom gets worried when she can't find us too. One of our favorite hiding spots is inside the couch. We have ripped a few holes in the lining underneath the couch and can get up inside of it. So then even if Mom looks under the couch, she can't see us. It freaks her out every time! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. She looks so sweet. She's got some grreat napping spots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and precious! Our mom does the same when she can't find Astrid in any of her usual places. Not as tiny as Esme, she still can disappear easily. She used to be a huge escape artist, and though; she hasn't escaped in many months, Mom still worries that she has. Sleep well, lovely Esme. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estou sempre contando os gatos entendo bem o que você sentiu quando não encontrou Esme, isso acontece muito por aqui. Fico contente que foi só um susto e que Esme dormia tranquilamente em seu berço.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so delicate and teeny tiny. So many lovely spots for her to curl up and take a nap in =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! You can hardly see her!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always good to fake out the humans occasionally. I did it last night, Mother couldn't find me ANYwhere! ~ Allie

    Good job, Esme!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme has lots of cool napping spots. How does she decide which one to sleep in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have my mom-person running around looking for me too sometimes :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow she is so very tiny! I would panic too thinking she had gotten out! Thank goodness you found her!
    Marty's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)