October 30, 2014

Tomorrow is All Hallows' Eve!








Isadora, " Today is All Hallows' Eve! Tomorrow is Halloween (which is actually All Hallows' Eve...I'm just playing around with the EVE part . . .) ! I can already feel the creepy crawlies starting to pop up here , there and everywhere! "











Malou and Levon , " Be sure to drop by to see our costumes! We went as pumpkins last year! What are you going as . . . for those of you who are dressing up? "









Have a great day!
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. You guys are really good to wear those costumes. Our human doesn't try to dress us up, though -- thank cod. LOL.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look very cute in last years pumpkin pictures for Halloween so we are looking forward to seeing what you will be wearing tomorrow.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm done with the costumes for this year - I can't wait to see what you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute costumes, I look forward to this year's costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all sure are cute! I'll be under the bed until the doorbell quiets down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two make cute pumpkins. I don't think I'll dress up but maybe Spike our big statue cat in the front yard will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many Halloween costumes do you have ??!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two were so cute as pumpkins. We are all dressed in virtual costumes, which suited us just fine! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)