October 26, 2014

Sunday Selfies: Halloween Practice.







LP, " The critters will be dressing up for Halloween on our Halloween post this year as they have in previous years. They are all inclined to be good sports about it given that there are plenty of treats to pave the way to their endurance to "costume changes". We are joining The Cat on my Head this Sunday for their fun and fabulous Sunday Selfies. This week, Isadora and Duffy took selfies of themselves trying on potential Halloween costumes. Drop by on Halloween to see what efurryone, all six critters, actually ends up choosing as their costume. " :) 









 Isadora, " I could be a princess for Halloween , since that is truly the TRUE inner me, Princess Isadora. Or , I could go as . . . "















Duffy, " " The devil made me do it"  IS my daily mantra to be sure . . . but I could also dress up as . . . "






















Have a Sunny Sunday!
Don't forget to HOP
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

22 comments:

  1. I think you are the cutest Princess and Devil I have ever seen !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great costumes to us. Happy Sunday to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes you chose for this year ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isadora and Duffy, you both look so cute in your Halloween selfies today! What great costumes and you're such good sports. (Treats always help!) I bet you will all look great on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selfies from Isadora and Duffy - Isadora looks a little indignant but Duffy just looks as though he's thinking the things I do for a treat!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isadora you are adorable as a princess! Love the horns Duffy :) Great selfies guys!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think these costumes suit you two purrfectly. You really are good sports (treats or no treats) to don costumes. We are excited to see efurrybuddy dressed up. We all are wearing virtual costumes, and Mom has us ready to go. Love to all. Thanks so much for joining us and supporting the blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad I got to see these now! Won't be in town on Halloween (will be at BarkWorld), so I will have to see everyone's Halloween posts when I get back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!

    There aren't enough treats in the world for us to dress up for Halloween. Mommy is just out of luck.
    MOL!

    Have a great week, furriends!
    >>Smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute selfies. I'm looking forward to see what you decide to be for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really ARE all good sports. I have made it very clear to the peep that any costumes I might wear are to be worn, pizzaped. Ahhh... the miracles of technology.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now those are super cute selfies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Real costumes! You look really great! It could almost persuade me to try that rather than Picmonkey!! ...... almost!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. great...just great...

    Mow Mommy has "IDEAS"...

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great Halloween selfies, Isadora and Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute princess and devil! Isadora and Duffy, we LOVE your selfies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute selfies!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. A princess and a devil, that's pawsome :) Pawkisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)