October 28, 2014

Mitalee and her wand toy.







Mitalee ,  "It is night time and the room is dark and the lighting is poor but can you see my wand toy?"














Mitalee, " I've chased it onto my favourite (for now) resting place ."














Mitalee, " I would like to fall asleep with my wand toy since we both fit so well on my lounger. I believe I will do just that. You won't be able to get away now wand toy! "












Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. We have a toy that looks a lot like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to see you in ACTION !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee you keep that wand toy under control as they can be very sneaky and try to tie you up.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, don't let that wand toy out of your sight!

    We used to have one of those round loungers, but the human just got rid of it a couple of weeks ago, claimed we hadn't used it in years. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos- I guess you really love that toy. 15andmeowing

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMC! OMC! OMC!! I have the same one! I call it my "Snakey!!"
    Love, Cody
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like the bestest wand toy ever. Can't blame you for wanting to sleep with it! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely wand and a cutie bed!
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that wand toy too, and it's lots of fun. Mom stores it in her desk drawer and I get to play with it only when she's attached to the other end. I like that you trapped it beneath you on your scratcher.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mitalee, that's our favorite wand toy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wand toys are the best, aren't they?! You look so sweet and cute curled up with your to, Mitalee.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)