October 20, 2014

Malou's Waves.






 Malou , " I wanted to show you the waves in my coat. My coat is very dark so it is difficult to see how prettyful and wavey my furs are in a photograph." 












 Malou , " Like Esme and Levon, I am a devon rex cat. But my coat is much more dense than Esme's and I have belly furs!"













 Malou , " Oh no you didn't! You didn't just take a wide load shot of my backside to show I am also much bigger than Esme! How rude!"














Malou , " Did I recently admit to being glad the pawparazzi is back?! I must have been delusional! "











Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




15 comments:

  1. My human is a vintage film expert and she says that humans used to do that to their hair in the 1920s - it was called "marcelling."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have lovely fur …I bet it's very soft as well!

    Your pal, Angel Pip (just popping back to say hello)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lovely waves in your furs Malou.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fur looks lovely and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did not realize you had such wavy furs. Today is the day to celebrate Tocktober so you are pretty lucky that you were not subjected to any worse humiliation as some of us were. Sending love to all. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seu casaco é muito bonito Malou.
    Ah... você tem belas formas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the coolest furs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wanted to write some clever comment about "making waves" but our minds are blank! You have gorgeous furs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love those magnificent waves of yours, Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do have very beautiful furs.
    Very glamorous in a chic, unstated way ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful waves, Malou! We admire them every time we see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think you are a very handsome cat with all those waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have 454 (Pixie walking on the keyboard) lovely waves in your beautiful fur ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fur looks lovely and my mom-person knows it´s very soft , because she have a friend that have a Devon Rex :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)