October 2, 2014

Innocent until proven guilty.





 Levon , " Ahhh. It's another sunny day on the table! "









 Levon, " What is that little piggie doing here? I've never noticed it before. Is it new?"











 Levon, " One crinkly square scooped out of Mr. Piggie and then a second crinkly toy  square scooped out of Mr. Piggie. Sniff. Sniff. It's not catnip!"











 Levon, " Oh. Hi there. What paw on the teabag?" 








 Levon, " I don't have my paw on a tea bag. . .  what about the sachets on the floor?! What sachets?? What floor?? "



















Levon, " Maybe if I close my eyes she will leave me alone so that I can play with my new toys without interruption . . ."












Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. I don't see anything wrong here. Cool blue toys. Playing. It all makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, you were busted for sure.Those do look like purrfect toys. And that is just where they belong, right there on the floor. Happy Thursday to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with trying to catch those blue toys before they jump off the table Levon?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Levon você está certo, se não tem impressões digitais não foi você! Certo? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice size packets for kitty pleasure! Too bad they don't smell like nip :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's wrong ? We don't see anything wrong ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, those were blue toys. Don't know about teabags…

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see any teabags either. Maybe your momma needs her eyes checked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you can't see her, she can't see you, right?! We don't see any teabags though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If she didn't see you actually do it, then she has no proof. Any cat or dog could have done that before you got there, Levon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait. What exactly is this "teabag" thing of which you speak? All we see are cool blue toys. LOTS of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I´m sorry to have to tell you that I think you are pretty BUSTED Levon *mol*

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom had such a great laugh when she saw all the tea packets on the floor. Those do look like terrific toys. We think your mommy should have put them away if she didn't want you to play with them. Love to all. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)