September 10, 2014

Words on Wednesday with Isadora






Isadora, " Hi. It's me! Isadora Gypsy Rose. I'm in the hallway. It's narrow and dark here. LP is using the flash. My eyes are closed on account of the flash."









 Isadora, " I am trying to be a good sport but would really, really like to get back to my lovely nap."











 Isadora  " I wanted to give you another update on my health for those of you who have been asking after me. As you might know, I have an enlarged heart and my trachea has collapsed. This made me cough a lot. But since I have been taking my medicine, I feel great and no longer cough! I have plenty of energy and I'm my usual , happy self. The only time I cough now is when I am excited . . . you know, before walks, meal times and the like. But it doesn't last long and the coughing is over almost as quickly as it began. Ugh.  Now LP wants to move me over to the couch so she can turn off the flash and take a few more photos. Just a few more is what she always says!"








Isadora, "It's less "flashy" here and I am feeling more and more sleepy!"








Isadora, " Oh Hey , LP! Wait! Where are you going? Aren't you forgetting something?!! Didn't you promise me a few treats for my utmost , sincere and heartfelt co-operation?!! Yoohoooo. . . I say. . . LP,  wait !!"










Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


12 comments:

  1. We are glad to hear that the medicine is helping you Isadora!
    Do you get your payment treat?
    We hope you got your treatment. You posed so beautifully and with such great patience.
    With concern,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isadora espero que Lp tenha dado as suas guloseimas, vocĂȘ foi muito gentil ao interromper o seu sono para nos dar algumas fotos lindas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you got some treats, that was GREAT posing! And I'm so glad you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that is the BEST NEWS!!! No cough! You are happy!! YAY!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so glad to hear good news about your health ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so pleased to hear that your medicine is making you feel good again Isadora. We hope your LP isn't going back on her treat bargain with you for all those extra poses you did for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure hope you got those extra treats. Having to pose in two different places is a lot to expect from you. Continue to be a good woofie and take your medicine. Mom says she will answer your mom's e-mail later today. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful news, sweet Isadora. Thank you for giving us this happy news update. Now we hope that LP will make good on that promise of treats, because you did a terrific job of posing. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful news! We are so glad to hear that you are doing well, Isadora. You sure are cute, and how sweet of you to cooperate so your mom could take such wonderful pictures for us to admire. Now back to enjoying your nap -- but not until you get some treats, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are very happy you are feeling great, Isadora. You are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isadora, we're so glad the medicine is helping you and you're doing better. You deserve a whole bag of treats for that photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

  12. Dear Isadora,

    It is so good to see you and hear you are doing well with your meds. Bless you, Sweet Little Girl.

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)