September 28, 2014

Sunday Selfies with Malou.






                                                   * Click to biggify the photos if you like*
 Malou, " I am joining The Cat On My Head today for their Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. I am not pleased with my photo though as it makes me look portly or stoutly or plumpishly. It must be the angle. . . "











 Malou , " Maybe if I keep my head down a little bit . . . "











Malou, "  Now that's a little bit better...I tucked some of my furs in behind the table leg . . . "












Malou , " Or maybe I'll try it from an entirely different angle. You decide which is better! And don't forget to Hop and to visit efurryone else who participated in Sunday Selfies this Sunday.























Have yourselves a Sunny Sunday!
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. Of course it's the angle, Malou! But I do like the lighting a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou, I hear you. No matter the angle, that's always the way I look in photos (but they say the camera adds 10-pounds, so that can be "our" excuse!).
    Happy, happy day friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great in all the selfies. http://15andmeowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you choose? They are all lovely with you in them! The light across your furs is wonderful and your golden eyes amazing! Hope you all have a great Easy!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Malou,
    My goodness yous s a gorgeous cat! Mes thinks yous looks like a painting!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... how sweet!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't notice any plumpness to your photos, just your big, gorgeous eyes. You took great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you look pretty! and we don't think you look anything but THIN!!

    Harvey, Miranda and Silver

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not even a hint of plumpisity!! MOL You are gorjus, Malou!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well we think your selfies are absolutely terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Malou,
    I think you look purrfect! All your selfies are wonderful, and you're quite a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou, we think you look beautiful from all angles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your very artsy looking selfies. Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the angle on the first ones, Malou, and the light is purrfect in all of them! In the end, it is you that makes such pretty selfies. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You definitely don't look portly or large, Malou! Nothing but beautiful and gorgeous. Love your selfies, each and every one :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Malou, you were stunning in each of those photos. We are so happy you joined us for the Blog Hop this weekend. We apologize for taking so long to stop by and tell you so, but the humans went away for the weekend. And then Mom was not feeling well yesterday. Thanks for supporting us. We love you all. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)