September 17, 2014

State of Enlightenment.








 Esme, " Shhh. I am hiding from LP."













Esme, " I squeezed all four pounds of me between the spare dinner plates and a silver planter!"











 Esem, " See how minuscule and angelic I appear?!"












 Esme, " I am above suspicion, crimeless and exemplary!"











 Esme, " I did not knock over a planter in order to play with the pebbles!"











Esme, " I didn't do it!!  But I know that "you know who" will blame little ole me on account I am on the table where the planter lives!  And my paws have a little bit of dirt on them as do my teeth. . . "











Esme, " I don't care! I am guilt -free. Shhhh. I am returning to a state of enlightenment as I worship the sun. My reputation is unimpeachable! Do I not look the picture of innocence?!" "












Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo









16 comments:

  1. Esme, you sound like a very fun kitty for one so small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme you are far too petite to have done something as naughty as knocking over a planter. Just watch you don't knock the dinner plates over when you move again.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are DEFINITELY "the picture of innocence!" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Esme, we KNOW it wasn't you! You were sleeping the sleep of the innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could LP blame you for anything, Esme? You are so innocent and sweet. We KNOW you would never knock over a planter…. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We believe you, Esme! How could one so small and sweet do what it is you're accused of. It's just not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, there is no way on earth that ANYONE would EVER think YOU did it. NO WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It couldn't pawsibly have been you, Esme!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. COMPLETELY. And if anyone says otherwise, Esme, tell them you'll sue them for libel! Slander, even!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme... you are the very picture of sweetness.

    XO,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's no way you did that, Esme. You're too tiny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so innocent, it cannot be you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Querida Esme eu acredito na sua inocência, mesmo que suas patas denúnciem o contrário hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are positive you are innocent. Any wee bitty kitty who only weighs four pounds could not possibly overturn a planter. These are such great photos of your preciousness, and we do not see anything that implicates you in this naughtiness. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)