July 15, 2014

Two Pairs of Eyes Watching Me.


LP, "Last night I was making myself a bite to eat for dinner, when I felt "someone" staring at me. I looked up (waaaaay up!) and there was Levon on top of the fridge!"


















 LP, " I soon realized he had his faithful sidekick with him. Can you just make out a set of ears behind him?"


































Malou , " I may be the least obvious of the two watching pairs of eyes. . . . but I keep the closest eye on LP . . .  at all times!"










Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

8 comments:

  1. Humans, you are being superised all.the.time - never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever get the feeling you're under surveillance? Well you have two guardians making sure you save some dinner for them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, we're impressed that the top of your fridge is clear enough to do that! We don't think there's room for even a paw on top of ours. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...did you two get treats for your surveillance efforts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really great place to watch everything from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never know, Levon, there might be noms!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be careful what you do, LP! You're being watched!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you, Malou! Humans *do* bear watching!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)