July 17, 2014

Leo on his balcony.




 Leo, " We are having a heat wave here in Vancouver. I am going out on my balcony this morning but not for too long! I don't want to get over heated."









 Leo, " I can see the magnolia blooms from here as well as my owl totem pole ."






















 Leo, " There are quite a few blooms on the magnolia tree these days."












Leo, " And Mr. Bunny's blooms are also plentiful."












 Leo, " " My owl totem pole sits right next to my balcony. Isn't it sweet?"











 Leo, " LP is going away and I am getting a cat sitter. Just for me. A cat sitter all to myself! Her name is Emma ."












Leo, " I will have to let Emma know that I can't stay out on my balcony for too long in the heat. She won't know that. And I do like to indefinitely bask in the sun. I'll let you know how Emma works out. In case you ever need a cat sitter all to yourself! "











Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. Hey, I want my own cat sitter! I don't like having to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Leo, I have such a soft spot for you.
    Love seeing you enjoying the sun on your balcony, if only indefinitely!
    Make sure that pet sitter, Emma, caters to your every whim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sure Miss Emma will take very good care of you, Leo ... and she will also fall in love with you!
    Tell Mommy we will be thinking good thoughts for her, and we love her lots ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A personal cat sitter - how posh is that! Leo you are so spoiled.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what gorgeous things you have to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet Emma will spoil you LOTS. That's what sitters are for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Leo! A sitter just for you? That shows just how special you are!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you are so handsome, Leo. I am so disappointed that our humans haven't got their act together so we can go on our date. If you check out our blog today, you will see more about that. And you have an award from us there as well. I hope Emma is nice and gives you lots of treats. Purrlease tell your mom to have a safe trip and let her know we are praying and purring for her sister. I am sending purrs and hugs and a couple nose kisses, Lily Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, a cat sitter. You are pretty lucky. I haven't had one of those now for awhile. I like it when mine comes over cuz she plays with me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo you regal beast!!!! I know cat sitter Emma will give you lots of love and attention :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Querido Leo espero que ela mime você enquanto LP estiver fora.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh Leo, it's so nice that you have such scenery to view as you bask outside!
    Yes indeed, you'll have to give Emma all sorts of instructions then grade her performance in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leo, how nice that you are getting your very own sitter. We always hafta share one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. New heat wave is on it´s way to us too.
    So I guess me would be snoozing under the AC :)
    You can see you really LOVE to bask in the sun Leo.
    Hope that LP is going to have a great time at her trip.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lucky to have your own purrsonal cat sitter! You'll have her trained in a hurry!

    Tell LP to have a safe trip and take lots of photos!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you carry on a conversaton,Leo. You are so sophisticated. It is exciting that you willhave you own cat sitter! Humans used to have servants, then they got cats, and then they were the servants.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your balcony looks like a pawesome place to relax. Love your view of all the flowers and the totem pole. Have fun with Emma the Cat-Sitter! We have one now too, since Mom and Dad are out of town.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)