July 18, 2014

Isadora in her carrier.




 Isadora, " Here I am near the herb patch in my new carrier. I was recently diagnosed with an enlarged heart so LP and Daddyman bought this carrier so I can go on longer walks and hikes with them without getting too tired."





















 Isadora, " I am taking special medications and I am feeling really good now! And of course I enjoy being carried like a princess every once in a while!"










 Isadora, " My Auntie Dominique, LP's sister, is also not feeling well. Did you know I am her very favourite critter in the cottage? On account I have been here the longest and she knows me best! She is going into hospital on Monday the 21st of July to have a big operation."










 Isadora, " It sure would be nice if you could send some sugar and love her way for a fast and easy recovery."

















 Isadora, " I know she would really appreciate it. LP will be leaving us to stay with her sister in California. She will be back in two weeks. We are going to be as good as gold while she is away!"











Malou , " Remember to stay chill during our blogging absence all you cool cats out there! Until we meet again!"


































Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you in a few weeks.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. I am sending lots of purrs to your Auntie Dominique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending our prayers for Dominique, and for all who love her.
    Travel safely and well, dear Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how we will miss you but we are purring and praying with all that we have for Isadora and your Auntie......we wish we were there to give you hugs!!! Please tell LP if she needs anything, Mom and I are just an email away!
    WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!
    Caren and Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll miss you all but 2 weeks isn't very long. Just mark off the days and you'll see how quickly your Mom will be home with you again. We hope everything goes well for your aunt Dominique and she soon feels better.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope your Aunt Dominique will soon recover from her operation.
    Sending purrs and prayers for your Mommy and Auntie. We'll miss you all.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sure wish Auntie Dominique lots lots of good luck and we sure hope it all goes well for her. Isadora, you are too cute in your carrier. Love the pictures. Sending lots of purrs to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will keep our paws crossed for you AND your aunty. I'm sure you're both going to do just grreat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will keep our paws crossed for you AND your aunty. I'm sure you're both going to do just grreat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad to hear you are feeling good now, Isadora. Yes, being carried is for princesses :)

    We're sending lots of purrs and good wishes for Auntie Dominique. You will all be in good hands while LP is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're sending mega purrs to your Auntie Dominique and hope all goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will be purring very hard for your Auntie Dominique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending lots of purrs and prayers to Aunt Dominique! We know you all will miss your mom while she is gone, but that is very sweet of her to go stay with her sister.
    P.S. We are glad that Isadora is feeling better! She looks so cute in that carrier!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sending my bestest purrs to your Auntie...xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Querida Isadora você está ficando mimada, mas eu acho que está tudo bem, afinal você é uma princesa.
    Estamos enviando bons pensamentos para tia Dominique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your carrier is sweet, Isadora, just like you! :)

    We are purring and praying for your Auntie Dominique. We sure hope the operation went well.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are sending megapurrs for your Aunty Dominique, Isadora. We hope she gets better very quickly xox

    ReplyDelete

  17. Just coming by to see if there might be an update. We have been sending our best to Dominique and Isadora - and you, too, LP. I hope all is going as well as it can.

    Much Love,
    ♡ ♡ ♡
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweet Isadora I am late here but I pray Dominique made it through wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)