June 10, 2014

Leo and his butterfly blanket.





 Leo, " It's me. Leopold Lion Heart. For those of you who may not know me , I am a long term foster cat here at the cottage.  Of course LP would never find me another home since I know, that she knows , that I know ,  that I take up a large space in her heart and she would never let me go! I am seventeen years old now!"












 Leo , " Right. Stay on the subject."












Leo , " Would anybuddy like to share the high in the air chair I am on , with me? It has my favourite butterfly blanket covering the pillow and it is very soft and comfortable. Let me know if you are interested."









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



14 comments:

  1. Leo, you sound like a foster kind of like how Boodie is a foster here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, just looking at you has mommy smiling and longing to hold your dear little self in her arms. I know I, Katie would share the beautiful favorite blankie with you and I know that my mommy loves you so much. Kisses from me and from her. xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo your eyes match that blanket soooo beautifully! What a handsome mancat you are! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a generous offer, Leo! I will be right over. Don't worry, even though I'm a big guy I can curl up really small!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Leo. I am so disappointed that you did not send me a personal invitation to join you. I would be there in a flash to snuggle and give you nose kisses. Your ardent admirer, Lily Olivia Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Leo, I live so far... but you´re a gentlecat!!!!!!
    I hope you find a sweet companion to share your beautiful pillow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a foster flunky so I know how that works ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo what a beautiful blankie with the butterfly pattern on. We would love to come a sit on your butterfly blankie with you - if we squash up there should be room for the three of us.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a handsome mancat with beautiful eyes ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo you really match that blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leo, we all would love to share your chair with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Mommy would love to share a chair and cuddle you, handsome Leo!
    (she's a cuddlin sort of gal, sorry.)

    Have a great Wednesday!
    >>smooches<<

    ReplyDelete
  13. We didn't know you were a foster, Leo! So wonderful that you've found your home :) Delilah has a favorite blanket too - it is a Christmas fleecy blanket, and it is so soft. No matter where Mommy puts it, Delilah lays on it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)