June 6, 2014

Fabulous Friday with Floofalicious Mitalee.






 Mitalee , " I am on the Infinity Scratcher."









 Mitalee , " It has seen better days . . . before the kittenbabies arrived and loved it up with their antics and kittenbaby gob!"










 Mitalee, " It is my favourite lookout point in the cottage to keep an eye on things."











 Mitalee ,, " Once I find myself on it though , I find it difficult to leave!"










 Mitalee , " I guess I might as well make myself comfortable . . . "












Mitalee , " . . . and go with the flow . . ."











Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo



14 comments:

  1. Mitalee, your Infinity Scratcher looks quite a bit more well-loved than ours! And we REALLY love ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, Mitty (may I call you that?)... if I were inches away, I'd give you the biggest hug and the biggest tummy rub ever ever ever. Love, A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee please try and relax so you can have a comfortable kittenless afternoon nap.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitalee, it sure is good to see you. Glad you are enjoying that scratcher. Hope all of you have a great day and week end too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pictures! You look absolutely adorable, sweet Mitalee!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can stay there on your infinity scratcher all day, Mitalee, and we'll just sit here and admire you. Quietly, of course. Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Querida Mitalee aproveite o seu cochilo. Sua barriga é muito fofa!
    Tenham um ótimo final de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you saying you could spend time there, ad infinitum?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mitalee, we can see you love your Infinity Scratcher as much as we love ours! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your Caturday nap on that well-loved and very cool scratcher!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look sooo comfortable that you are making me want to take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sure looks like fun! Mes could use a scratcher like that!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh..to be there is what my mommy would love to be. She wants to love on all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitalee, you could not be cuter with your curly furs and showing your belly. Mom wants to know if she can give you smooches on your belly. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)