June 2, 2014

Catfoolery with Malou.



*Click to biggify photos if you like*

Malou , " LP is encouraging me to entertain her again. "Show me how plucky you are Malou. Go on! Do something silly , my fearless , plucky girl!"












Malou, " Hmmm. I do love a good challenge."














Malou, " First I'll stretch and get into the "zone"."













Malou, " O. K . Now ,  I'll grab the cat tree. For you young ones out there, do not try this at home unsupervised!! This is only for the reckless, and foolhardy!"












Malou, " As you can see , I'm holding onto the cat tree and I'm actually lifting my back legs off the tree platform!"










Malou, " I fully kick out as I lift my head up."










Malou, " Note the position of my back legs as they are held in the air exclusively by the strength of my upper body ! Yum! Lick, lick, this top platform is tasty! But I digress."











Malou, "Then I (hold on for dear life!) swing, back and forth until I eventually drop to the ground. This is not monkey business nor is it horsing around! This is called catfoolery and I am what is called a "pro" at it!"












Malou, "Hmmm. I wonder what I should do for an encore?!"







Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



17 comments:

  1. Malou don't tell us anything about your encore - we know you'll think of something mind blowing for it and we'd love it to be a surprise.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou we are in awe of your catfoolery!
    signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brava!! Momma's jealous that you're so brave on your cat tree. My kitty siblings will never put one paw on theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an upper body workout! LP was surely pleased :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a strong baby you are! Mom and I are totally impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou, you are incredibly talented. We think you could get top billing in the Cat Circus. Our mom said to tell your mom, "hi." And Lily is sending hugs to Leo. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malou, you are a true Olympian! That was a 10 in our book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was wonderful catfoolery, Malou!
    We are very impressed!

    Hope you have a great Monday, furriends. XOXO

    Pee Ess - the only thing our Mommy bought at Canton was a lamp and a big floppy straw hat. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uau! Malou você é uma menina corajosa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou, you are quite the acrobat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are STUNNED and in AWE of your catrobatic catfoolery, Malou!

    Wow.

    This make our games look pretty lame...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou you sure are a PRO in catfoolery :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Malou, we had no idea what a great climber you are! Definitely a pro at cat foolery! We are taking notes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an acrobat ! That was great catfoolery ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)