June 11, 2014

Birdwatching with Malou.







 Malou, " I am sitting on one of the cat trees that permits me to look down into the garden."










 Malou, " I can see the bird feeders from this vantage point. And of course it is the perfect spot for bird watching!"












 Malou, " Some times I even see a bird or two perched on the old gate."











 Malou, " I can see two birds right now!"












 Malou , " One of them hasn't moved in a very long time. . . "






















Malou , " It isn't real , is it?! Ack! Foiled again by the garden paraphernalia!"















Have a Wonderful day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



12 comments:

  1. I bet your pretty garden attracts a LOT more (real) birds than the mess I see out my windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Malou didn't you see that the birdie is a garden ornament. Better luck next time.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a window seat in our kitchen that looks out on the back yard. My kitty siblings love sitting there and bird watching. Me, I just want to find the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bird statues will fool you every time!

    Ruby and Angel Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your bird feeder spot. The human had to quit feeding the birdies just off our patio. Something caught one of them and ate it! She said she couldn't feed them because that would be heartless. Well, I say "heartless" is not having any birdies to watch now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is what is called a
    "gotcha" (you got us fur sure!) ...
    we giggled a lot!
    The first photo in the series is spectacular ... all are beautiful photos, but we could look at the first shot all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malou, you have such a pretty view. We hope you get to see REAL birds, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite a bird-watching spot you've got, Malou! That bird statue is tricky. Your mommy pulled one over on you… MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, at least you know you won't have to worry about that birdie anymore, Malou! :)

    Happy Wednesday, sweet friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wasn't nice of the cement bird to fool you like that, Malou.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Malou. You are so intent. So sorry you were fooled by that faux bird. You have a most lovely garden. Our mom is sending special hugs to yours. She is extra special according to our mom. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)