June 22, 2014

A Special Day With a Special Kitty.




Levon, " June 18th was Jo-Jo's ( from The cat from hell) Gotcha Day. We are celebrating it today! Better late than never I say! AND we are going to celebrate together , here in Vancouver ! Can you see our pink hearted love?! It's growing! I planned a very fun day and you can see all the lovely details here. First , we went out to a champagne brunch where there was lots of yummy seafood! We ate and ate and ate enough to fuel our next stop. . . "










Levon, ". . . the Grouse Grind. It is like Nature's stair master ; very steep and a huge workout all the way up a mountain! But when you get to the top , the view is worth all that "grinding"! Heehee. At the half way mark though, I started to see stars the climb was so strenuous . . .but Jo-Jo started to see butterflies! She loves butterflies and sees them everywhere , all the time!"










Levon, " After our climb, we went swimming to cool down a bit. We went to the large , outdoor pool in Stanley Park. It is right next to the ocean . You can see the ocean and mountains as you swim. I'm blushing a bit to admit this, but I swam and did swan dives into the pool to impress Jo-Jo. Jo-Jo wore an Itsy Bitsy, Teenie, Weenie, Polka Dot Bikini. That made me blush too on account she looked so prettyful and all."











Levon, " After an afternoon of swimming, we went to eat lusty , French cuisine at , The Bacchus Restaurant. That's what the menu said, "Lusty French cuisine served here". I presented Jo-Jo with a token of my admiration and love on our special day together. You can see my gift to her , here."











Levon, " Jo-Jo is the sweetest little dumpling I could ever dream of. Happy Gotcha Day , Little Dumpling! I can't wait for us to spend more summer time . . . when the going is easy, together!"











Have a Sweet Sunday one and all!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo








11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great day. You two make a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feisty Jo-Jo and debonair Levon. What an adorable pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que dia romântico! Vocês ficam muito bem juntos, querido Levon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!! I know how much fun those girls can be....first paw! Nellie and I (and the rest of the mancats in the blogosphere) have shared time with her! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Levon!
    I had the best time! I did not think I would sleep when I finally got home, I was so excited! I stayed up and told everything to Cinnamon and Bob and then Kozmo. Kozmo purred and purred and cleaned my ears and I fell aslpeep dreaming of my handsome tuxie boyfriend!
    You are the best!!
    Kisses and nibbles
    Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is that very sweet, but very brave as well! We are glad you liked swimming, us - not so much. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you kitties sure are in good shape doing the Grouse Grind like that, good on ya! What a sweet date you two had, how special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, you two are so cute together. Happy Gotcha Day to Jo-Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to see true love in bloom. The photos with the hearts are just so adorable. We can certainly tell that Jo-Jo enjoyed her lunch as we see she is licking her whiskers clean. We must have missed the boat somewhere 'cause we didn't know about Jo-Jo and Levon. They do make a cute couple. We have a hill called Harkening Hill that we are sure would give you two a good challenge and where you could see some real flutterbys. Concats are your burgeoning romance. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! It sounds like you two had a wonderful and special date together. You make a beautiful couple! Levon, you sure know how to spoil a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)