May 30, 2014

A Jumble of Critters reporting back to you.


Levon , " I am still waiting for breakfast. Service has been even slower than usual since LP's return."










Levon, " Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining. It is wonderful to have my Mama home again! Maybe I'll just start singing for my breakfast a bit. She'll like that ."











Leo, " I have been watching movies in the evenings with LP since her return. She is loving on me and calling me all sorts of delectable , sweet names. You know ChooChoo , is my favourite nickname for me. LP gave it to me on account I have a purr as loud as a train!"











Leo, " Lily Olivia, can you hear my purrs all the way to your front door? "











Esme, " I love the new window bird feeder. Come here little birdie. Here birdie, birdie, birdie!!"




















Malou, " I have been playing a lot with LP lately. I love it when she chases me!"












Isadora and Duffy, " It has been raining cats and dogs but we nevertheless have been getting some good walks! Double happiness for us!"










Mitalee , " I always manage to find those momentary slivers of sun in between the rain! True Bliss."
















Roses from our garden.





Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo



17 comments:

  1. We love Levon but he always looks at the camera as if it's going to eat him while he's waiting for his breakfast! We think you'll have to sing louder to make sure you aren't forgotten Levon - As If!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the little engine that could .... I think I can, I think I can ... and you all can! But we can't: we can't decide who is most adorable, because you ALL are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna is now begging for a window birdie feeder. We'd love to hear Leo purr. Gorgeous roses! We hope you have a wonderful weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have been having a wonderful time since your mom has come home - except for hunger pangs purrhaps. And yes, we heard your purrs all the way in the US! Our mom loves a good loud purr and feels a little cheated cause we are all soft purrers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome report from you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are so happy now that LP is home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all just too cute and obviously glad that their mommy is home. Malou, Delilah likes to play chase with mommy too. What a fun game! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think all the Critters agree: Mama home is BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are happy for you that your mom is home. Enjoy your cuddles and your time with her ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vocês tem passarinhos comendo em sua janela! Isso é tentador hehehehe
    Bom final de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Levon, did LP make you sing for your supper? *wink*! We're so glad she's home and can give you guys all the lovin' you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that all is back to normal now LP is home from her trip!! Those birdies look delish!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh y'all are just the cutest Critters ever, yay for your Mama being back to spoil you silly! That is a great birdie feeder, we bet you will have tons of fun watching Bird TV this summer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALL of you make my mommy's heart light and happies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray for your mom being home! It sounds like there's happiness all the way around. Well, except the part about waiting a little longer for your breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leo, Lily is sending purrs right back to you. She thinks you are looking mighty handsome. It must be meowvolous to have your mama home again. We don't understand this business with the late breakfast, however. You'd think she would eager to do your bidding after being away for such a long time. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY for mom at home , even if the service is a bit slow *mol*

    Hope you had a grreat weekend !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)