April 14, 2014

Sunshine with Esme.







 Esme ,  " I have found a sliver of sun this morning! "










 Esme , " It feels warm and protective on my back. I don't have a floofy tummy like Mitalee. My tummy is smooth and nekked.The sun feels nice on it."











 Esme , " My eyes are blue and they can be piercing at times."











 Esme , " Right now my eyes are piercing or boring through LP's back. I would like her to turn around."










 Esme , " She is ignoring me pointedly."










 Esme , " I need a different tactic.Sweet, delicate and helpless doesn't work if she refuses to acknowledge me! "










Esme , " I guess I'll just have to start banging on the blinds , that will make her notice me! I want her to open the blinds for me because  I yearn to sit in a full sun pie, not just in a sliver of sun. "










Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. If there's even a tiny bit of sun, a kitty will find it! I hope yoou got those blinds opened for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are beautiful, Esme! Enjoy the lovely sun. I like to find sun splashes on the floor and sleep in them, too!

    Ruby (and Angel Pip)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are beautiful, Esme! Enjoy the lovely sun. I like to find sun splashes on the floor and sleep in them, too!

    Ruby (and Angel Pip)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you get to spend the rest of the day in full sunshine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme!! I bang on the blinds too!!! It works every time!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme you look so lovely today and Mum would love to cuddle you and give you a kiss. Enjoy your sun puddles be they large or small.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look prettier than ever today Esme. Mum is blowing lots of kisses to you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have beautiful eyes, Esme.
    I hope you got a golden sunbeam just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am IN LOVE Esme! Your eyes are so blue, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope LP finally got your message and availed you of a gloriously sunny day to warm your tunny. We have given you all an award. You can pick it up on our Monday Meowsings post. Have a great week. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We like your imagination! A FULL sun pie! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can't believe LP is ignoring you, Esme. But you do look good in that sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful eyes Esme ! We hope you succeeded in getting your full sun pie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. We understand your plight, Esme! Sometimes Mommy and Daddy forget to open the blinds, and we have to bat at them and make a big ruckus before they open them. We hope LP got the hint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esme, you are looking like such a cute little tweety bird, oh yes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)