April 8, 2014

May I Remind You?







 Duffy, " May I remind you . . . .The name of the blog is , " CRITTERS in the cottage..."











 Duffy , " What did you say Issa ?!"













 Issa , " I said , it's not called , CATS in the cottage! "











 Duffy, "I'm turning my back to the blog."

Issa , " I think we should rename it. What about , CANINES in the cottage? Maybe then we would have the air time we so richly deserve!"










Duffy " Look at me! Look at me! I'm BASKING in the sun. I'm in a sunpuddle! Mr. Sun and me . . .  basking in the sun! I mean really. Is that all you cats have?!!"












Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Awwwww poor doggies feeling left out?? Well we love you too! Cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be jealous ! You are two dogs for five cats, it's normal that cats appear more than you ! Purrs, Zorro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear!
    You need equal air time! What good looking canines you are! So alert, intelligent and patient :) You two always seem to have adventures whilst the felines do tend to stick closer to home.
    Do canines like ear scritches--cuz if you do, I will give you one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you are lovely dogs and very cute - are the cats taking a day off?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what happens when humans have felines in the house, too! The kitties just take over :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s furry nice to see that you woffies are live and kickin too :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee hee...we're used to seeing you two have the OUTDOORS adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say you need your own blog like I did with Dakota :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you two are too darn cute for your own good! Uh, we think that Calamity Malou and Quick Draw McLevon might challenge you to a duel at the Okey-Dokey Corral if you change the name of the blog to "Canines in the Cottage"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! You two sure are cute! Even though we are a house full of kitties, we would love to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy and Issa, that was my best chuckle of the day so far... and it is late at night now! Thank you! And you look lovely in your post today!

    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)