April 10, 2014

Floofalicious : Mitalee.







 Mitalee , " I am lying on my favourite chair and feeling heavenly as the sun surrounds me."










 Mitalee , " LP whispers to me. I am deliciously floofalicious. "










 Mitalee , " I like it when she whispers nice things to me."











 Mitalee , " Sometimes she says I am ferocious , gracious , atrocious and even audacious!"











Mitalee , " I like it best when she calls me , Floofalicious. "










Have a wonderful day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. Floofaliious sounds just perfect for you, sweet Mitalee!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, you have it made, girl! You have a golden sunbeam and compliments...
    ***sigh*** wonderful
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the pawfect description of you to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitalee please put out a warning before showing your wonderful curly floofilicious tummy - our Mum is just a jibbering wreck!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this "I am ferocious , gracious , atrocious and even audacious!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu ampliei as fotos para ver todo o seu Floofalicious, querida Mitallee. Eu gostaria de amassar pão em sua barriga hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soak up all those sweet whispers from LP! I love when the human sweet talks me, too. A kitty just can't get enough of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of "cious", Mitalee! But we agree...you are very floofalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you are so Floofalicious and everyone would want to be called that!

    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Mitalee! You are so very floofalicious! We just want to bury our faces in your beautiful floof.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)