April 11, 2014

Clean up my house with Leo.









Leo, " Look at this mess in my house! LP is working on a painting and she drops her palette and brushes on the floor as if this were HER lair and not mine!"












 Leo, " I am trying to be patient since there is one distinct advantage to her being in MY house for hours at a time in the afternoons."













 Leo , " Good grief! Look at this! It's Angel Tulip's old hidey-hole , not a paint tube holder! "












 Leo , " Right. Back to the distinct advantage to her being in my house in the afternoons. I have been going out on my balcony for hours every day this week instead of a half an hour here and there when she isn't working on a painting. Here I am rubbing my stink on my balcony so that the squirrels remember who is the KING of this neighbourhood."










 Leo , " And another stinky rub to my left for good measure! " 













 Leo, " Rats! I can see LP perfectly from here and I just saw her drop a paint soiled rag on my carpet. Is she for real?!!"











 Leo , " I'll just play it cool even though I like things clean and tidy.She knows that about me. She is skating on thin ice  . . . . or playing with fire. . .  or operating without a net. You know what I mean! "











 LP, " Did I just see you throw an open paint tube on the floor? STOP painting right now! Clean up your mess , get out of my house and don't forget to shut the door behind you! "











Leo, " I bet you never saw that coming! There . I told her. I feel much better now."













Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. We sympathise with you Leo - older human's have minds like sieves - and that's on a good day.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, it sure is good to see you looking and feeling so good. You tell that LP to get things cleaned up. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Leo!
    Way to keep your human in line. It is not easy...we know. Enjoy the sun!
    Signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Leo, we think you run a mighty tight pirate ship there (fierce piratey leer)...keep up the good work...somekitty has to keep theese Humans on their toes! Have a wonderful weekend Critters and LP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo, we completely understand. Daddy is very bad about picking up after himself. We get so frustrated when he leaves things on the back of the couch (one of our favorite napping spots) or on the bed (another one of our favorite napping spots). It's too bad pawrents aren't very trainable… We hope you got your message across! If that picture of you showing your teeth doesn't do the trick, we don't know what will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Leo, you know you are just kidding... you love having her there no matter what she might do! Enjoy her, your balcony, sunshine and the fun of saying such silly things!

    Love to you, Mr. Sunshine,
    ♚ (This is a tiny crown for you. LP will have to make it bigger for you to see!)
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is LP thinking? She shouldn't be trashing up your place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LEO! Good to see that you are absolutely telling it like it is! And very well, too! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a mess in your house, Leo ! LP still needs to be educated (from a cat's point of view of course ! ) Purrs, Zorro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo you have to put your paw down!
    So I have the Cat Captain America Shirt!
    I would be glad to mail it to you next as long as you let me know when you are going to wear it.
    Drop me an email at
    timdatomcat@gmail.com
    Purrs

    PS
    Orangies RULE!

    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muito bem Leo, alguém precisa por ordem na casa e na varanda também.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job keeping it real, Leo! You were very patient with LP, but enough is enough, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)