March 18, 2014

Upstairs, Downstairs.









Levon , " I am upstairs on the cat tree!"










 Levon , " Guess who is downstairs on the cat tree?"










 Levon , " Correct. It is Malou! "









 Levon , " Malou is preparing to take a sunbath. I'm bored!  Maybe I should take a bath too! "










 Malou , " I am also languishing in the sun's rays waiting for my paramour like a movie star of days of old."









 Malou , " Of course I'm now playing, Come And Get Me, Mr. Sun. . .  in the sun!"









 Malou , " Helloooooo Mr. Sun , Sun , Mr. Golden Sun! Can you reach me waaaay out here?! I'm sticking my neck out for you!!"











Levon , " Oh alright , Malou! I am coming downstairs! You are having far too much fun without me! "










Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. Silly, Levon :)
    You must keep your humans entertained for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, is there enough room on that cat tree for me?? You look like you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got a wonderful sunny place for your cat tree. Get all comfy and take a nap or two.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you both enjoy relaxing in the sunpuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levon, you are very smart to head downstairs as it appears that Malou has the BEST sun there! Psst...when you get there she deserves to be fanned with a feather and paw-fed some treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sun sure looks good, Levon! We hope Malou will share the downstairs with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh LEVON! Mes on my way over to gets yous while yous plays Come and Gets Me!!
    Kisses your ever loving
    Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a good sun spot! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sunny place ! Nothing is better than a good sun bath (a nap maybe...) ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levon, we agree! Silly siblings need to not have fun without us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope there were no squabbles when Levon went "downstairs." XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)