March 20, 2014

Tunnel Fun with Malou and Levon.


                                               *Click  pics to biggify if you like*
                                             

 Malou , " Tunnel time for Little Ole Me. I think I finally ditched that Levon. Heeheehee."









 Malou , " Did you hear something?!"










 Levon , " Where did she go?!! Hey, is that my catnip pouch?!"










 Malou , " There's my catnip pouch. . . . exactly where I last left it!"










 Malou , " Paws off ! Leave my pouch alone Levon!"











 Malou, " Put up your dukes! I'll fight you for it!"
Levon, " Huh??!! Put up your ducks?"











 Levon , " It does smell good but I don't think it is worth a duck fight!"











 Malou , " Put up your dukes!! Put up your fists and prepare to fight!"












Malou, " He retreated! I won! Again."













Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

9 comments:

  1. Malou well done on winning the battle of the tunnel!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR YOU!!!
    Those are PAWESOME tunnel pics! Your mom had to be on the floor for those! MOL! PAWTASTIC!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawesome pictures!!! Concatulations on winning the battle, Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawesome pictures!! Concatulations on winning the battle, Malou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL! We loved your tunnel fight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good you ran away from a "duck" fight, Levon! It doesn't sound pretty! (Psst...Malou, the "dukes" will do it every time, good on ya for commandeering the tunnel and the catnip pouch!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Levon! Seeing yous has made my day!
    Kisses my sweet
    Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are so funny stuffed into the tunnel together and what happened to the ducks? We thought some ducks were going to get in there with you. That really would have been funny. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)