March 25, 2014

Isadora shares her secret.




                                                    *Click to biggify if you like*
 
 Isadora, " It is a rare, quiet moment in the cottage."









 Isadora, " I am thirteen years old now. Efurryone asks me what my secret is. On account I look so young and all. I'm going to show you."










 Isadora, " Doggie yoga. You flop down."










 Isadora, " And you concentrate very hard and  think of cookies. Doggie cookies that is."









 Isadora, " I like to do a few half hearted stretches while I am at it to look authentic in my yoga moves."











Isadora, " But mostly I just look forward to the doggie cookies. Looking forward to things keeps you young. The stretching is just fun!"









Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
P.S. Our favourite person in the world, K, is here on Spring Break. She took these absolutely fabulous photos of me! Thanks K! Love, Isadora Gypsy Rose aka Issa XO

13 comments:

  1. OMC !
    Are you 13 years old ??!!
    I thought you was about my age (4)
    That Yoga sure have worked :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Isadora =)
    You have a beautifully soft tummy, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Isadora, you really know how to do those moves. No wonder you look so young. That is terrific. And those are great pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does thinking hard about cookies while doing yoga keep you looking young Isadora? Darn that's where our Mum goes wrong!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think getting some extra lovin' from your special friend who is visiting also helps keep you young (extra lovin' has a way of doing that for all of us you know!).
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obrigada por compartilhar seu segredo de juventude, querida Isadora.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look very good for your age, Isadora! The yoga is helping. Or maybe it's those dog cookies… ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So that's the secret! No wonder I'm still a puppy at heart -- I spend ALL my time thinking of doggie cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are one wise woofy! I agree, "looking forward to things keeps you young".........might have to tell Dakota about doggy yoga though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We need to get some of those doggie cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your secret with us, Isadora. You look fabulous, so we're going to do dog yoga and look forward, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like your style…even if it is doggie style. MOL! XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That doggy yoga makes you look just like a young-un, Issa...you are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)