March 6, 2014

Improved Service for Mitalee.






 Mitalee, " If I stare at my desired goal long enough, LP will actually pick me up. It's my learned helplessness technique and I use it once in a while now that I am ten years old. You know, I pretend that I can't actually reach the feeding station.Can't jump that high. No way hozay! I pretend that I need LP to pick me up to tenderly place me in front of the food bowls.On account I'm old and decrepit now is what I make her believe. And she is falling for it!!"









 Mitalee, " Thank you! And the bowls are full of crunchies just the way I like it! "












Mitalee , " Nom. Nom. Nom."











Mitalee , " Service was good today!"












Mitalee , "Soon I'll need to train her to carry me down from here. . . that's my next goal!"








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo














14 comments:

  1. You deserve an Oscar for your actress talent, and an award for you skills in domesticating humans ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to train your human!
    We are impressed :)
    signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Training your human is a never-ending task! Sounds like you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you send us a list of instructions so we can get the same service from our Mum please Mitalee.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you silly girl! 10 is NOT old!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you can convince LP that you need ramps or step stools--although a lift by a human is nice ;)

    The human had step stools for our beloved Tabitha. She lived to be 20 years old! See, you're not THAT old...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that training is well in hand!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my oh my! We kitties are devious sometimes. Your curls are beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You, Mitalee? Old and decrepit???? No way, Hosay!!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bom trabalho querida Metalle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mitalee! You're a sneaking one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mitalee, you are so clever! You have your own purrsonal "lift" to the dining area, how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mitalle, mes made Mommy puts a step stool out for mes so me could reach my foods because she was not there every time me wants to eats!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitalee, you certainly are a little schemer. Good job! Do you give lessons? Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)