March 4, 2014

Compensation.






 Esme , " LP just finished cleaning my ears and trimming my nails ."










 Esme , " She also brushed the few hairs on my body that I own (her words not mine...how rude!)"











 Esme , " Although I have to admit I CAN hear better now and my furs feel almost lush!"










Esme , " And I DO believe I can hear some background noise. . .  or compensation . . . that would be the rustle of my favourite treat bag! I'll just wait here until they arrive along with the inevitable compliments!"










Have a terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. Your furs do look quite lush, Esme :)
    Hope your treats were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good you are to let LP trim your claws and clean your ears Esme - we hope you get the bag full of treats as you've earned them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completely charm the furs off of ME..I will tell you that! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, dah-ling! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, Esme! Such a beautiful coat you have! Now go get those treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely smashing, Esme! We think you definitely earned those treats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you got those treats you heard ! You're beautiful Esme ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. treats are always PURRFECT compensation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you get lots of treats, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your furs are glistening after your brushing. With all that "pampering" some treats definitely sound as if they are in order. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello adorable Esme! We'll give you all the compliments and we hope LP gives you tons of treats!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)