March 10, 2014

Another Favourite from The Colehaus Cats!






 Malou , " The Colehaus Cats sent us this fuzzy toy as part of our Christmas parcel this year. Can you guess what it is?"










 Malou , " It is My Long , Lanky Mouse!"











 Malou , " My Long , Lanky Mouse fits perfectly around my body!  And some times , we make funny faces together!"









 Malou , " My Long, Lanky Mouse smells delicious of course!"









Malou , " Long , Lanky Mouse ,  you and I are almost as one!"








Malou , " I always keep him on my trapeze on account I don't want anyone else to find him! He's mine! ALL mine!"










 LATER THAT AFTERNOON.

Esme , " Hey. I spy with my little eye...something that is long,  lanky and MINE!"










 Esme , " What's this?! What's this?!! How did you get here my beloved Protracted Mouse?!"










Esme , " Phew. It sure was tough getting you waaayyy up here Protracted Mouse , but we finally made it!"









 Esme, " I think we will be safe from possible marauders now!"











Esme , " Take that Malou ,  you mousie bandit!"













Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

* Colehaus Cats, this little mousie was another success story in our household. Thank you!*

16 comments:

  1. Oh dear!
    We suspect trouble brewing !
    heehee
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I that first picture, Malou, we thought you had dyed your tail!!!

    What a wonderful toy. We're glad it is being thoroughly enjoyed!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. My that looks like a wonderful toy, er, companion. Maybe the little critter has a brother so you can each have your own mousy companion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! You know the solution is to have one for each of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as though the long lanky mouse is worth a round of paw smacks
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, the Mouse Wars! I'll be watching for further developments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might have to find your mousie a new hiding spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mousie Wars! We LOVE it! Sounds like more than one long, lanky mousie might be needed over there! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fear we might have to call on the services of King Solomon!! mol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That long lanky mousie sure is popular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little girls!

    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you two are so cute! Uh, Neytiri would like one of theese "Protracted Mouses" we'z never seen the likes of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one spiffy mousey you have there…quite unusual. We can see why both of you girls want it for you very own. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzers! That is one cool mousie! It would gets stolen by every cat here too!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)