February 11, 2014

Whistler Fun with Levon and Jo-Jo.




                                           *Please click to biggify any photos*

 Levon ," As some of you may know , I am going to the Valentine's day dance with Jo-Jo. We thought it would be nice to have a day together before Friday. We have spent time in each other's company with some of our friends when we were at Big White and during Nellie's Sunshine Picnic, but this will be the first time we spend time with just the two of us! "








Levon , " We have a good connection together. Some times sparks fly!"












 Levon , " I thought it would be fun for us to go to Whistler, where the 2010 Olympics were. It is not too far from my house."












Levon , " First we went to the Tube Park. Then we went on the Sliding Track. You can read more about that here on Jo-Jo's post about our day together. But I specifically wanted to tell you about the Zipline. Jo-Jo took this photo of me zipping on the zipline. It was exhilarating! "










 Levon , " And I took this photo of Jo-Jo on the zipline. Can you see her standing up?!! I was awestruck by how audacious and courageous she was! In fact, she was a daredevil everywhere we went! That alone set my heart aflutter (not to mention the charm of her plush furs and limpid eyes!)."









Levon, " After all our fun on the mountain, we found a sushi bar in Whistler Village. We hung out there and talked into the wee hours of the morn. Here is the song that was playing in the background as we dined on salmon and other delectables!"





I've got a crush on you , sweetie pie
All the day and night-time give me sigh
I never had the least notion that
I could fall with so much emotion

Could you coo , could you care
For a cunning cottage we could share
The world will pardon my mush
Cause I have got a crush, my baby, on you!









Levon, " When we finally came back to my place, I gave Jo-Jo these three felt hearts filled with home grown catnip. I thought she could put one under her pillow every night until we meet again for the Valentine's Day dance on Friday."









Levon , " Jo-Jo, I think you probably know this by now. . .  but I have got a crush , my baby, on you!"










Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


17 comments:

  1. It looks like a purrfect day for the purrfect pair! Have fun at the dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grreat date! I hope you have a fangtastic Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Levon! That was the bestest time EVER!!!
    I am head over heels! Not only are you so very much fun, but you have a way with words that makes a girl cat feel so furry special!
    I am so furry happy and can't wait for Valentines!!!
    Nibbles
    Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make a great couple Levon.
    See you and JoJo at the Dance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levon you are such a smooth meower no wonder Jo-Jo is smitten with you.
    Watch out you don't step on Jo-Jo's paws while you're dancing.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you two make the cutest couple. We just know you are going to have the best time ever at the dance. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great date you two had,have fun at the dance,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know how to make a day purrfect for your date ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon we love your stylin' hat and those zipline pics were just the best...you and Jo-Jo are uber-brave! Glad you two had such a fun time in Whistler and ate some great sushi! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levon, você é muito romântico!
    Foi um belo passeio.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Levon you romantic, you! You know how to show a girl a good time! I am still on my way to Sassy. Hopefully I will arrive tomorrow. See you both at the ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh LEVON! No wonder Jo-Jo is so smitten with you. And really, you with her! You are two of a kind and enjoy the same things. I am totally impressed at Jo-Jo standing on that zip line. What courage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Levon, you romantic little devil you ;) We know JoJo and you will have a wonderful time at the Valentine's dance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you hade THE purrfect date <3

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very fun!!! How can you wait until Valentine's Day?!

    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)